Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Time


This week’s inspiration idea is Spring!! Yay!  It’s officially spring and that means the weather is going to get better, flowers are going to start coming out, and the birds have already started to sing!  Am I excited?  Yes, yes I am.  I live in Michigan, so spring doesn’t last too long we have winter, second winter, pot hole season, and road construction.  Do you see spring in there?  Nope, you don’t, that’s because it comes between winter and second winter, and it only lasts about an hour.  Ok, so I exaggerate a bit.  But on a semi more serious note, Spring is awesome, and it’s my favorite time of year, even though it’s the worse time of year for my allergies.  So let’s get our thinking caps on, it’s Spring!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SlipStitchPass 

2 comments:

  1. hehe I live in Wisconsin, so I know what you mean! That isn't all that much of an exaggeration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture!! Can't wait for spring to show here in Maine!!!

    ReplyDelete